You’ll be involved in the product area of Radicalbit, teaming up with highly-skilled professionals organized using agile methodologies. You’ll have the chance to collaborate with a global network of partners working on cutting-edge solutions catering to a true value.
Who you are
You are passionate about distributed systems and enterprise architectures. You love crafting software solutions using innovative technologies. Being eager to increase your knowledge is the most fundamental aspect you’ll need to join the team.
As Data/Software Engineer you’ll be involved in the planning, design, development, and maintenance of Radicalbit products and projects. Those solutions are usually a mix-in of our proprietary and third-party technologies. Moreover, you need to have these skills:
- Java or Scala expertise and deep understanding of the technologies surrounding the JVM world
- Familiarity with Big Data solutions based on the Hadoop stack or either Amazon EMR, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Eager to ideate and propose solutions based on our products offering
- Good leadership and presentation skills
- Full professional proficiency in Italian and English
- Working experience with PostgreSQL or any other relational database
- Comprehension and knowledge of the most widespread web stack components (MVC and RESTful Web frameworks)
The following competencies would be considered a highly valuable plus:
- Fluent in programming languages such as Python, Go, Rust
- Knowledge of Flink, Spark Streaming, Kafka Streams or any other Event Stream Processing engine
- DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, …)
- Basic knowledge of the most common Machine Learning algorithms
Work location: Milan. We also evaluate candidates living in Italy who want to work from remote and are open to travel to Milan at least a couple of times in a month.
Via Pirelli, 11
Via Pietro Borsieri, 41
1015 re Amsterdam
North end road, 404
sw6 1lu London