Radicalbit DataOps Platform enables stream data integration and analytics over event stream processing platforms, giving users the ability to design and manage connectors and data processing pipelines in a visual way.
From Ingestion to Visualization
Radicalbit Natural Analytics provides the most advanced self-service capabilities for Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Preparation and Data Visualization over streaming based architectures. It offers a complete set of features aimed at managing every step of the Data Lifecycle.
- Easy to use, code-less, GUI for defining source and sink connectors and data processing pipelines
- Easy to manage visual data preparation tool
- Built-in Business Intelligence module with dedicated management GUI
- Embedded data and events catalog designed to improve data governance over streaming
- True Real time processing of Data/Events (milliseconds latency)
- Not only real time / suited also for historical analytics on heterogeneous data sources
- Out-of-the-box Machine Learning integration
- Rules engine Integration and rules serving layer
- Runtime machine learning models versioning and serving
- Direct data ingestion from sources / no need to ingest replicated data in order to start processing
- Source and Sink connectors management and monitoring
- Expressly designed for Stream Data Integration
NSDb is a storage solution conceived having streaming real-time analytics in mind. It fits perfectly the read side of Kappa Architectures (or for systems based on Command Query Responsibility Segregation pattern). The idea is to store metrics and to bind directly the incoming indexed data to the final users, thanks to pushing technologies like WebSocket.
- View / Read oriented time series database for real-time streaming systems implementing the Kappa Architecture or the CQRS pattern
- Real-time streaming of the incoming data using websocket
- Native clustering feature
- SQL-like support
- JDBC connector
- Streaming processor connectors (sink)
- Kafka connector to ingest events / messages in Avro format
- API available for a wide range of programming languages (Scala, Java, C++, Python, Go, Ruby, C#, Node.js, Android Java, Objective-C, PHP)
Radicalbit has been recently featured by Research Companies – particularly by Gartner – as one of the most noticeable players of the global Event Stream Processing market.
“Adopt Stream Data Integration to Meet Your Real-Time Data Integration and Analytics Requirements”
Etisham Zaidi, J.W. Roy Schulte
“Use Continuous Intelligence to Transform the Business“
J.W. Roy Schulte
“Market Guide for Event Stream Processing“
Nick Heudecker, J.W. Roy Schulte
“Event Stream Processing market report: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2018–2025“
Radicalbit has been recently featured by Research Companies – particularly by Gartner – as one of the most noticeable player of the global Event Stream Processing market.
Via Pirelli, 11
Via Pietro Borsieri, 41
1015 re Amsterdam
North end road, 404
sw6 1lu London